This Movement System incorporates biomechanical, movement and sport-specific based assessments to treat the athletes. Treatments are based on concepts of anatomical slings and neuromuscular chains. Muscle facilitation, reflexive activation, dual vectors and the functional use of CLX resistance bands are incorporated to facilitate sport specific exercises.
- Learn the biomechanics and sport specific demands on the athlete movement system
- Understand the importance of regional interdependence and its functional relationship to pathobiomechanics
- Demonstrate and select appropriate movement assessments and treatments
- Provide interventions based on faulty movement patterns observed and relate to key impairments obtained from the objective exam
- Learn the current research supporting movement and sport-specific assessments and treatments